Walking Tour Of Istanbul (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Bosphorus And Two Continents Tour is one of full day regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 17:00 - 17:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 8 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year
Walking Tour Of Istanbul
07:45 - 08:15 AM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Walking Tour of Istanbul.
Walking Tour of Istanbul departs with walking to visit the St. Sophia Church and then continue by walk to the Byzantine Hippodrome, throught the Egyptian Obelisks, German Fountain and continue to walking to the Blue Mosque with the informative walking tour. After visiting the Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque) continue to walk to the bigest Covered bazaar, visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. In the Afternoon after lunch, Walking Tour of Istanbul is going to continue with with a walking from the local restaurant to the Topkapi Palace Museum wihch was used as a government building in the Ottoman periods period and then continue to Rustem Pasha Mosque which is one of the smallest and the one of the most beautiful mosque in old city of Istanbul. At the end of the walking tour of istanbul, paticipants will be transferred to their hotel they can ended up their walking tour of istanbul in old city.
17:00 - 17:30 PM The tour will be ended then participants will be taken back to their pick up point and the walking tour of istanbul will be ended.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- 3 Course Lunch included. (Vegeterian Menu is available)
(Sample Menu.: Seasonal Appetizers & Salad, Main Course like Meatball or Chicken, Dessert).
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesday and Replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace.
- On Sundays; when Grand Bazaar is closed, we visit Nuruosmaniye arround Grand Bazaar.
- On Friday morning; The Blue Mosque is closed.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.