Cable Car And Bosphorus Tour (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Cable Car And Bosphorus Tour is one of Half day Afternoon Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 12:45 - 13:15 (approx.)
Tour Finishes at.: 16:30 - 17:00 (approx.)
Tour Duration.: 4 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year
Tour Covers to Visit: Bosphorus Boat Cruise, Bosphorus Bridge, Ottoman Wooden Houses, Dolmabahce, Beylerbeyi Palaces Rumeli Castle From the Sea, Leander's Tower, Climb up to Pierre Loti Hill by cable car. Byzantine City Walls, Drive on the Golden Horn.
12:45 - 13:15 PM Cable Car and Bosphorus Istanbul Daily Tour will be started with hotel pick up service from hotel in Istanbul.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time can be changed according to hotel location.).
Cable Car And Bosphorus Tour covers to visit..!
Bosphorus Tour; An amazing cruise between the two contients, EUROPE and ASIA, along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress.
Rumeli Forthress (From The Sea, No interior Visit); Istanbul had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453,but it managed to defend itself with the help of the Roman city walls.
Leander's Tower (From The Sea, No interior Visit); This is a small and attractive tower built on an islet at the entrance to the Bosphorus. It is one of the symbols of İstanbul. Used in the past as a watchtower and a lighthouse, it has been preserved in its 19th Century appearance.
Cable Car and Pierre Loti Hill; was named after the Famous French writer you will enjoy magnificent scenery of Golden Horn and the city.
Byzantine City Walls; The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Drive By Bus To Golden Horn; As a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.
16:30 - 17:00 PM Drop off at hotel will be the end of the Cable Car and Bosphorus Istanbul Daily Tour.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel Dropoff time can be changed according to hotel location.)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- No meals included.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to technical issues if if cable car doesn’t operate we can not be held responsible.
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 10 euro per person per way (single 15 euros per way). You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.