Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour is one of Morning Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 12:30 - 13:00 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 5 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year
07:45 - 08:15 AM Bosphorus Boat Cruise Istanbul Daily Tour will be started with hotel pick up service from hotel in Istanbul.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time can be changed according to hotel location.)
Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour covers to visit..!
Byzantine City Walls; The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Drive By Bus To Golden Horn; As a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.
Spirce Bazaar (Egyptian Market); The air here ıs filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour; An amazing cruise between the two continents, EUROPE and ASIA, along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress.
Rumeli Forthress (From The Sea, No interior Visit); Istanbul had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453,but it managed to defend itself with the help of the Roman city walls.
12:30 - 13:00 PM Drop off at hotel will be the end of the Byzantine Imperial Istanbul Daily Tours.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel Dropoff time can be changed according to hotel location.)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Transportation During the Tour from place to place.
- All Transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned tourisitcal mini-van.
- Road Tolls.
- Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour Half Day Morning.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments Entrance Fees.
- No meals included.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge
- On Sunday; Spice Bazaar is closed and Replaced with Pierre Loti.
- During religious holidays the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar are closed, there will not be visiting which is covered by istanbul daily tours.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.