Bosphorus And Two Continents Tour
Tour Type.: Full Day Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş)
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 17:00 - 17:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 8 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year
Tour Covers to See and Visit: Byzantine City Walls and Golden Horn Bus Sightseeing by tour bus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Forthress, Fatih Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace Maiden’s Tower, Bosphorus Bridge from the boat cruise, Spice Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace, Camlica Hill.
Bosphorus And Two Continents Tour
08:00 - 08:30 AM Pick up from hotel for the tour.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time can be changed according to hotel location.).
This bosphorus tour is a group tour, after hotel pick up, you continue to meeting point to meet with tour guide and driver before you started your day included bosphorus boat cruise.
Bosphorus day tour is included to visit Old Byzantine City Walls and Golden Horn as a bus sightseeing. A the end of the way you will be arriving to Spice bazaar, there will be interior visiting for Spice Bazaar. After tour guide, especialy of this bosphorus tour, will explain the history and then gives you free time to explore the spice bazaar and shopping time in the Bazaar then the tour will continue to Bosphorus Part that you will make the bosphorus boat cruise tour is about 2 hours more or less. After bosphorus boat tour, you will be transferred to local restaurant to have lunch.
After lunch, tour will continue by driving around european coastline of the Bosphorus to arrive to the Bosphorus Bridge which will give you a chance to be in between Asia and Europe. This is also a chance to watch the both side of the Istanbul from the Bridge. After journey, you will be arriving to Beylerbeyi Palace which was the last summer house of the Ottoman. There will be interior visiting of the Beylerbeyi Palace and then continue to the highest hill of Istanbul which called Çamlica which you will have the Panoramic View of the whole city of Istanbul and you will have relax with the view of the city, bosphorus and nature.
17:00 - 17:30 PM At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Spice Bazaar is closed on Sunday and Replaced with Pierre Loti.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday and Replaced with Chora Museum.
- During religious holidays the Spice Market is closed, there will not be visiting which is covered by istanbul daily tours.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- (Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time and poit can be changed according to the hotel location by the nearest point to your location.)
- (There is no hotel drop off, the tour will be ended up, at the Spice Bazaar.)
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 15 euro per person per way (single 20 euros per way). - Hotel pick up in Asia side: 40 Euro per person, per way. 50 Euro Single person per way from the central hotels. You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.
- Asian side hotels has no pick up service. (If you want to join to the tours while you are staying in asian site, the meeting poin will be letting you know).